As part of our laser and light skin rejuvenation treatments, we can provide LED treatment.
Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with us.
- WHAT IS LED LIGHT THERAPY?
- LED Light Therapy delivers light energy in a similar way plants absorb light energy from the sun. LightStim emits UV-free, beneficial light rays that energize cells and stimulate the body’s natural process to build new proteins and regenerate cells.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF LED LIGHT THERAPY?
- LED Light Therapy helps to tone and firm the skin as well as plump up fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to produce ATP and stimulate your skins natural ability to produce collagen and elastin.
- ARE THERE ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH LED LIGHT THERAPY?
- LED light therapy is a safe and painless procedure and there is no risk of burning or damaging the skin.
- HOW DOES A SERIES OF LED LIGHT THERAPY HELP POST-SURGERY?
- LED Light Therapy helps to clear bruising faster, bring down inflammation and thus speed up the process of healing.
- HOW DOES A SERIES OF LED LIGHT THERAPY HELP WITH ACNE?
- LED Light Therapy kills acne causing bacteria, and brings down inflammation in the skin.
- HOW DOES A SERIES OF LED LIGHT THERAPY HELP WITH HYPERPIGMENTATION?
- With LED Light Therapy the skin texture appears smoother, skin appears brighter and there is no down time or peeling, as can happen in some laser treatments for pigmentation problems. Results can be seen immediately or after a series of sessions, depending on your skin tone, lifestyle and age. You can expect a gradual reduction in your pigmentation and a noticeable improvement in the overall tone and texture of the skin. Sun exposure is one of the main causes of hyperpigmentation so regardless of the type of treatment; proper sun protection on a daily basis is an important part of the solution. Once you’re evaluated sometimes we may recommend peels and other treatments in combination to the LED.
- HOW MANY SESSIONS OF LED LIGHT THERAPY WILL I NEED TO SEE RESULTS?
- We recommend a 12 session package, 1-2 times a week to start and then once or twice a month for maintenance.