As we age, the natural volume of our youthful face begins to diminish as wrinkles and folds settle in. Dermal fillers are facial injectable treatments instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away deep lines and facial creases. The treatments with dermal fillers that we offer are listed below.
- Eye Fillers
- Jawline Fillers
- Lip Fillers
- Marionette Lines
- Nasolabial Fold Fillers (the crease that runs from the bottom of your nose to the corners of your mouth)
- Radiesse for Hand Rejuvenation
- Tear Trough Fillers
The results of these dermal filler treatments above are immediate with minimal downtime. Contact the Aesthetic Institute with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
- What are different types of Dermal Fillers?
1. Hyaluronic acid
May be a good choice as a dermal filler because of its compatibility with the human body. In fact, this substance is found in almost every single living thing. In humans, it acts as a network that transfers essential nutrients from the bloodstream to skin cells.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. High concentrations are found in soft connective tissues and in the fluid surrounding your eyes. It’s also in some cartilage and joint fluids, as well as skin tissue. It is extracted and reformulated and now has become one of the most popular kinds of injectable fillers.
If the term sounds familiar, it’s because the same substance is often injected into the aching joints of people with arthritis to ease pain and provide extra cushioning.
Brand names include:
Radiesse is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier. Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen. Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen. Radiesse can last up to 12 months on most patients.
RADIESSE® Volumizing filler
- How do I know which dermal filler is right for me?
- Dermal filler treatments are unique and tailored to each individual. Upon evaluation with one of our specialists, we will determine which dermal filler is best for you to give you your desired results.
- What should I expect during my Dermal Filler treatment?
- A topical numbing cream is applied, the injection is administered, and you will see immediate results.
- How long will my Dermal Filler last?
- Approximately 6-12 months.
- Areas That Can Be Treated:
- Nasolabial folds (the crease that runs from the bottom of your nose to mouth)
- Marionette lines
- Smokers lines
- Under the eyes
- Jaw line