Fire and Ice Treatment
This intensive clinical treatment is designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing, resurfacing, softening and encouraging cellular renewal. This results in a complexion that is dramatically refined, with no downtime, peeling, or other negative side effects.
Contact the Aesthetic Institute for more information on the Fire and Ice treatment.
- What is the difference between a chemical peel and the Fire & Ice peel?
- The fire & ice is a blend of botanicals and glycolic acid to gently exfoliate the skin whereas a chemical peel is a higher percentage and deeper exfoliation for those that have already had prior peels.
- Who is a candidate?
- This is a great “1st peel”. It is a wonderful way to ‘start’ the skin rejuvenation process if you are not quite ready for a chemical peel.
- What you can expect from a Skin Fusion Fire & Ice Treatment:
- Deep Exfoliation
- A Customized heated and cooling mask
- Customized regimen
- Radiant glow and softer texture